Tuesday 6 April 2010

Long time no write!!

Hello! Well, it is a long time since Ive written this, I havent been able to get onto it! Well, a few things have fallen into place of late (mainly spirtual matters) and I have discovered (yet again) I just need to have a bit more confidence in myself. I have been given some good advice by my former pastor, it seems like I still need pastoral guidance, and even though she is not officially a pastor any more, Shirley is still in that role! I am going to a new church, which I absolutley love, and wish I d found sooner! College wise, I have lots of work to do, and not much time to do it, this will change when I go to Queens/Warwick (still dont know wether im in yet!).I will have to b more organised. I am doing an essay for Fiona at the minute, about Assessments, actually quite interesting! Well, time and tide wait for no man, as they say (or woman!), so Id better go, love Nicola x Ps: Cat (mums cat) is now 9 months old, and being a bit more grown up, but still a little terror, a sweet one though!

No comments:

Post a Comment